Team Player of the Year

Last week I attended my work Staff Awards evening.

To my surprise I was nominated for the "Team Player of the Year award", even more to my surprise I actually won it jointly with one of my colleagues.


Perhaps the baked treats I have brought in to work got me nominated? I'm not sure but it felt fitting to bring in more and so I did.


I baked my chocolate cake because it always goes down well, and an Orange and Almond loaf from the 
"The Hummingbird Bakery Cake Days" book. Here they are along with my award, which you can just about make out in front of my certificate.




I have learnt to pre-slice cakes for work as I have seen people cut some pretty generous portions, you know who you are :)

All in all it was a good evening and it was nice to meet some of my colleagues that I only get to chat with on the phone.











0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo